Saturday, May 22, 2010

I love.....

1.I love the pleasant smell of the earth when it rains after a dry spell.
2.I love to walk barefoot on the dew kissed grass.
3.I love seeing the sun rising from the horizon & the way it's rays set ablaze the tree tops....
4.I love seeing the sunset & the changing hues of the sky-reddish to purplish.
5.I love the chirping of birds & I love the rustle of the tress.
6. I love the rattle of the river.
7.I love the gentle caress of the breeze.
8.I love playing vinyl records on an old gramophone & intently listen to the rhapsody while sitting & relaxing on a rocking chair.
9.I love lounging around when the clouds thunder.
10. I love listening to "TAVA-SUPRABHATAM" by M.S Subbulakshmi during the wee hours of the morning.
11. I love listening to the peeling of the temple bells.
12.I love listening to the Azaan with rapt attention.
13. I love the tinkling of the anklets,bangles & other such trinkets.
14. I would love to ride a bullock cart through the bucolic pastures someday,intently listening to the jingling of the bells tied around the bullock necks.
15.I love Greenery.
16.I love making random strokes of a paint dipped brush on a parched paper.
17. I love viewing the snow-covered peaks.
18. I love fathoming the unfathomable vastness of the sea, the tumultuous waves that dash against the shores & die down in a jiffy.
19. I love walking along the weary lone roads.
20. I love a child's tender touch.
21.I love flowers
22.I still love running after the butterflies.
23. I love pampering a puppy or a kitten or a lamb.
24. I love smelling the concoctions when mother prepares a new dish in the kitchen.
25.I love a star-studded night with a shining full moon.
26.I love listening to the eloquent silence.....:)
:)

2 comments: