Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mysticism at its best

Here I pen down the lines from a movie called "DELHI-6" that instill "Rumaaniyat" in me:-
"Zarre-zarre mein usi ka noor hain, jhaak khood mein woh na tujhse door hain..
Ishq hain usse toh sabse ishq kar,is ibaadat ka yahi dastoor hain..
Isme-usme aur usme hain wohi,yaar mera har taraf bharpoor hain!"

Whenever, I feel low, I just play it for hours on my Ipod. The triplet beautifully carves out the divinity of the "OMNIPRESENT" lord & add to it, Amitabh Bachchan's baritone that re-kindles the spirit of the mind.
Whenever, I listen to these lines, I feel so connected to the divine entity.It magically relieves my stress & bolsters my belief on Him.
"Ibaadat" (PRAYER) has an unusual ability to take the "SELF" to a higher level. However, here I would emphasize "Ibaadat should be restrained in the territories of your mind,it should not be done to impress others". We just pray for ourselves but the real bliss lies in praying for the well being of others.
Its not imperative that for "Ibaadat", one has to visit a Temple\Mosque\Church or a Gurudwara....Ibaadat can be done anywhere , even if you are stuck in a traffic-jam,you can very well summon God!
Further,I would add:-"Do good to others only if your heart asks you to do so" & try to be selfless while you are doing that.I am not asking you to donate humongous amounts of money to a charity. A small but a genuine endeavor to spread love would also do.....It can be anything! Trust me.....:)


6 comments:

  1. beautiful post! i totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really mystic, doing gr8, i m following u hereon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being an atheist, avoided posting comments for this article.. But it certainly has been written very well with a clear message, which is; Ibaadat is any act which has been done well.. Summoning God doesn't essentially means offering prayers; instead it is about handling our responsibilities gracefully with honesty.. Nice thoughts Prerna! Good job :)
    And very well judged use of words.. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete