Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Things that remain unsaid....

J... an itinerant,roving animal who hates to socialize (quite evident from his once in a blue moon appearance on Orkut). He's a hog who just finds an excuse to fulminate me,who without any reluctance would use the worst pejorative terms for me (Orkut would have banned me ,had I mentioned any one of them:P)
[Now,this is gotta be a testimonial,haha:D *a devil smile*]
I met this guy when he was not even able to take care of his dripping nose ,I still remember ,how plaintively he used to cry on being punished. Now, that brat has grown up to be a HANDSOME,PRIVY,PRISTINE GENTLEMAN! He is my BHAI-JAAN. We've grown up together, we were together admonished & even brusied for our petty peccadillos,we stumbled together,we plummetted together & yes, we soared up together!
He is perspicacious,sagacious & a go-getter ....A nonpareil LEADER!
Unlike the rest of the guys of his age who are busy in ensnaring brainless damsels, J.....is mad about his 1 lady.....the lady who makes him breathe ! Great bretheren! :)
Well, HE is one among those few people in this world against who I can't stand a single word. I've this childish chauvinism for him! If I am petulantly whimpering about something, the ONLY person who can mollify me is J....!

I just wish him all the luck & I'll be there with you always (either as a mortal or as a phantom :D)
Love ya!:):)


P.S:- J.... one of my best friends, who often coaxed me to write him a "SUPER-DUPER" TESTIMONIAL on Orkut that could sky rocket his TRP :P, well,jokes apart, he was a sweetheart & certainly deserved to be praised!
Yeah, you spotted that "WAS " in my previous sentence.J....died on 7th January 2009 due to a liver disorder ..... I made a little delay & couldn't post this on time.I was waiting for the right time but then God ,perhaps, never wanted my true emotions to come out of the confinement! I seriously regret not posting this before..... I miss you so much dear! RIP

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I feel sorry for the departed soul, I can say that you can be a professional testimonial writer!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rajiv da,,,,but don't expect one from me!:P I do not write anything unless i am paid!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I'll pay you back in the same coin, i.e. I'll also write a testi for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well expressed and matured writing.. n a great tribute to a dear one as well..

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! ): so sad ):

    but it is a very touching post. I'm sure wherever J is right now, he must be smiling upon you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh...its a very touching story..:(
    u r a very gud writer..good...keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete